Speedometer and Tachometer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedometer and Tachometer
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:02:46 -0400
Listers,
Within one day I lost both of these gauges. My speedometer is going wacko
and the tach is dead without any warning.  Can I assume that the culprit
in both cases is the cable or is it the gauges themselves?  How much of a
pain is it to replace the cables?
Also, my odometer is not functioning and who knows anyone that can repair
the gauge?

Al Graffam,  CT.  74 TR6 French Blue - currently breaking in my rebuilt
engine

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!