1973 horn questions

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1973 horn questions
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:00:53 -0500
I'm trying to get my horn circuit to function and could use some help.

The horn worked for a while after I bought the car, now it doesn't. If I
jiggled the steering wheel, it sometimes come on and stay on, so I
disconnected it at the relay.

When I took the horn button off, I found this little clip (moss catalog, pg
91, item 110) just laying inside. Could this be part of my problem? Where
does it go? I was going to order a new horn slip ring, thinking that this
electrical connection gave it up, but I'd like to figure out this little
clip, first.

Valerie Stabenow, 62 MGA MkII, 67 TR4a, 69 XK-E FHC, 73 TR-6, 81 Corvette
Coupe