Re: Paint Prep Questions/sugg

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Prep Questions/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:19:04 -0500
I used Tal-strip on my XK-E. worked great! If you are working in a warm
area, that helps activate the stripper. I did mine late fall, it was cool,
so I used a Halogen work light to warm up the stripper-ed areas. I bought
several body filler scrapers...those plastic ones, so as not to damage the
metal.

Valerie Stabenow, 62 MGA MkII, 67 TR4a, 69 XK-E FHC, 73 TR-6, 81 Corvette
Coupe