More on luggage rack attachment

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: More on luggage rack attachment
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:49:42 -0400
Guess I wasn't completely clear in my first message:  I do currently have a
rack installed.  I'm concerned because it looks like either one of the
existing sheet metal screws loosened and fell out (unlikely) or someone
unscrewed it.  That's why I want to look at machine screws and nuts, maybe
the "tamper proof" ones. The problem I have is that it looks like my
existing holes go into the area behind the trunk lid reinforcements, and I
don't see right off how to get a nut back there.
--
Ted Stevens     trstevens@earthlink.net
'74 TR6 Gaithersburg, MD