Luggage Rack

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Luggage Rack
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:52:35 EDT
I installed mine with sheet metal screws and the installation has held up
perfectly.  One suggestion; go to your local hardware store and buy a sheet
of thin rubber.  It is usually sold in sheets of about eight inches square.
Trace the feet of your luggage rack onto the rubber and cut out four small
"gaskets".  I suggest trimming them slightly smaller than the foot to allow
for expansion when you tighten the screws.  Having the rubber between the
deck lid and the metal rack (metal to metal) will greatly reduce any chance
of future rust problems.

Ken Briegel