FW: Luggage Rack

To: "Six-Pack List (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Luggage Rack
From: "Timothy J. Boesken" <tboesken@one.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:36:08 -0400
Ted,

I just completed a renovation on my '73 and ran into the same thing. I used
machine screws and nylon lock nuts on the rear mounting screws that I could
get to and I taped the front mounting hole and used machine screws in the
taped holes. I used an old bike tire and cut some gaskets to go between the
rack and the body. Worked for me.

Tim Boesken
'73 TR6