Newsletter Editor

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletter Editor
From: mjmullin@juno.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:55:47 GMT
In case you missed it in the last 6-PACK Newsletter, the Club is looking for a
Newsletter Editor to take Kerry's place starting in the fall. I'm sure you'll
all want to join me in thanking Kerry for ten years of great work and the
production of a truly professional publication!! Anyone interested in more
information regarding this Club position is encouraged to contact Kerry
directly at:

kerry@riveting-images.com

Thanks for your consideration!

Matt Mullin, 6-PACK Chairman