RE: PI cams

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PI cams
From: Shane Ingate <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:53:38 -0400
Vance Navarette wrote:

> Some other things to be aware of; PI cars used 1.55 rockers, carb
> cars used 1.45 rockers.

Commonwealth and Euro TR6s (PI) used rockers with 1.50:1 ratio, not 1.55.

Someone on the list pointed me to the Elgin cam web site; I'll add that
information to my website.  Thanks for the plug, Vance!

Latest updates on Rags' restoration.  I spent the last two nights scraping
28 years of dirt and oil off the chassis.  That ranks as the most disgusting
job I've ever done on the car.  Next up, welding the gussets to the frame's
weak points.

Shane Ingate in Maryland
http://triumph.hottr6.com