RE: PI Cam

To: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>, <ds55427@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: PI Cam
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:07:42 +0100
Hi

I reckon that would probably have been in context of an argument against
port polishing to a mirror finish - the head guy I know laughs at people who
spend hours polishing ports almost to a mirror finish - apparently
small-scale surface roughness is a good thing for the reasons you say, but
obviously big burrs, sharp edges etc. are bad.

Cheers,

Neil