Re: Reverse Light Switch

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reverse Light Switch
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:22:29 -0400
Jim,

The A type OD was used on many different makes and models.  They all seemed
to be set-up a bit different.  As I recall, the A type requires 2 switches
on the top of the shifter housing.  One for 3rd/4th gear and one for 2nd
gear.  A third switch (for the reverse lamp) can be located on top of the
shifter housing or on the left hand side.  If the top hasn't been tapped
over the left most shifter rod, look for a plug on the side.  Check the
diagram in the Moss catalog.

Peter
'68 TR250