Re: Fw: Rebuilt Master and Slave Clutch Cylinder

To: "Grego Sanguinetti" <grego@accelerant.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Rebuilt Master and Slave Clutch Cylinder
From: "Mark Martin" <markmartin@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:10:10 -0400
I did switch to Silicone, DOT5, following the rebuild.  I'm going to try
another bleed and see what I can do.  Someone suggested "burping" the system
and that sounds like a good idea.  I really want to stay with the DOT5 if I
can.

The Slave and Master cylinder looked really good...no grooves and VERY
clean.  In fact, the MC looked as if it were new.  I may try a new Slave if
this doesn't work as I hate DOT 4 with my clumsey fingers and a fairly new
paint job.

So, tomorrow, I'm back to burping and bleeding....thanks for the help..

Mark