Fw: Rebuilt Master and Slave Clutch Cylinder

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Rebuilt Master and Slave Clutch Cylinder
From: "Mark Martin" <markmartin@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:22:41 -0400
I rebuilt my Master and Slave Cylinder after the Slave starting leaking.  The
rebuild went fine and we bled the system, or thought we did.  Today, when I
was driving, the pedal was very soft and went to the floor (no pressure) when
I gently pressed on the pedal.  When I give it a good push, the clutch works
fine and you can feel the pressure from the pedal.  Any idea why the
difference???  Do I need to bleed it again and if so, what's the trick so the
clutch will bleed correctly when pressed "gently"?

Thanks,

Mark

'72 TR6