SPAX Front Adjustables

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPAX Front Adjustables
From: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:30:39 -0600
List:  A little while back I purchased Spax front shocks, which are
externally adjustable.  14 Point adjustable, soft to hard.   I've heard a
recommendation to start at 5-6 points off full soft. My question is that
with the shock on the bench I have a whole lot more clicks available than 14
when I turn the screwdriver from the completely soft side towards hard,
although the clicking does become more pronounced.  Will I have 14 distinct
clicks with the shocks installed on my TR6?

Thank you,   Bruce Simms