RE: SPAX Front Adjustables

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: SPAX Front Adjustables
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:28:54 +0100
That's about it - you want 5 clicks from soft, turn it anti-clockwise until
you're sure you've gone more than 14 clicks and then simply click 5 the
other way.

Pretty silly design IMHO - annoying when you're adjusting them somewhere
noisy or cramped
(like most places you'd want to adjust them on the car) and you lose track
of whether you've
clicked a click or not and have to start again... Still, good shocks.

Cheers,

Neil