fuel and temp gauge oos

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel and temp gauge oos
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:33:51 EDT
IM working on a friends car and having problems getting the fuel and temp
gauge to work.  I have replaced the voltage regulator with new one, and have
swapped out the temp sending unit with no success. I also have checked the
connections on both gauges which are fine. I Grounded out the temp sender and
the gauge pegged up. this is the last thing I need to finish the car. Anyone
have any ideas. Also I had a dead battery the other day and on further
inspection I found the oil warning lamp and the seat belt warning light on
when the key is turned off. got to love that Lucas stuff.

Mark Johnson