Wiring Woes?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Woes?
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:32:22 -0400
Well, I did it, new owner of a 71 TR6.  Have had a blast this past week, now
the fun starts.  Forgive the simplicity of the question, but what octane gas is
best?  Have spent the week sorting out what is normal on the car.  Having fun
with the electical system, specifically the ignition light on the dashboard,
which intermittently stays on for awhile, only to go off and on at different
times with no apparent pattern.  Other temporary electrical issues....oil
indicator light periodically comes on(oil is not low), tach has stopped working
once, but fixed itself, and currently, the directionals are not working.  I
realize the description I give is vague, but I am just looking for a place to
start.  Thanks all, have enjoyed the emails and am learning quite a bit.

Aaron Cropley
'71 TR6
CC63681