Re: Looking for '69 door pull

To: Jon@Fry.net
Subject: Re: Looking for '69 door pull
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:42:45 -0400
I was contemplating putting them on my 73 TR6.  They are definitely a
TR4/4A item and can be had from the Big Three.  The holes are present on
the TR6 doors though so all you need are a couple of those captive nut
things and chrome screws to install them. I think they mount in the same
area as the plastic trim that is used to pull the door shut on the 73.

Good luck,
Jay Welch  Abington, MA
1971 TR6 Project, 1973 TR6 Driver
1989 Mustang GT donor car aching to be a FFR Roadster
Secretary, Cape Cod British Car Club @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/