Four TR6 wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Four TR6 wheels
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:49:09 EDT
Last week I met a guy at a local car show (no car of his own just a
spectator) who told me that he had four wheels including the trim rings from
a TR6 that he once owned.  He claims that they have been in a box "for many
years" but that they are in excellent condition.  I ask him if the trim rings
were still the brushed finish or if they had been redone and he says they are
still the brushed look as original.  They must be from an early six because
the center piece near the lug nuts is black according to him.  I have not
seen the wheels myself but will go look at them next week.  He is interested
in selling the wheels but has no idea how much to ask.  If anyone is
interested please send me an e-mail to kbamre@aol.com and make the guy an
offer.  I haven't asked him if it's okay to give out his phone number so for
now just contact me.  The wheels are located in the Chicago burbs.
Ken