TR6-Re: A request for our Triumph Lists

To: pbitton@axess.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6-Re: A request for our Triumph Lists
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:10:24 -0400
...realizing that this gets off the TR6 topic list rather quickly, I use a
program called ad-aware from lavasoft (www.lavasoftusa.com)...ad aware will
search your computer for the downloaded cookies that send your email address to
servers to be sent to you...my experience has actually been the opposite, I
have had good luck hitting remove on those annoying emails(the emails that
actually link you to the right place when you hit remove)...also, in internet
explorer almost every time I close it out, I go up to Tools and select internet
options and delete all the cookies and all the files, offline and online and I
end up with significantly less junk mail...just my $.02 worth...

Aaron Cropley
'71 TR6