RE: A request for our Triumph Lists

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: A request for our Triumph Lists
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 22:43:22 -0400
If you use Outlook 2000, like I do, you can click on the "Organize" button
and create a rule to sort out your emails. All my emails from 6-pack go into
the 6-Pack folder and all the emails from triumphs@autox.team.net, go into
the Triumph folder.

I am sure that most up to date email software has this feature. If you are
an old timer that believes, "Don't fix was isn't broken." Well, it doesn't
apply in this case. Upgrading add more feature due to the growing number of
companies sending SPAM mail all over the world.

I learned that the worst thing you can do is to reply to these spams to
remove your email address from their list. What that does is verifies that
your email is valid and that they can send you more spams and sell your
email address to other companies.

I got so fed up with the "make a million dollars from home" crap that I
don't want to be a millionaire anymore. They turned me off of the fact that
I can have 10 Triumphs instead of 1.

Oh the best one is, "enlarge your penis by 6 inches" Why would I want to do
that? I'd have to tie it in a knot if I have 6 more inches. Heck, I'd have
to get circumcised again(OUCH!).

Patrick