RE: clutch problem

To: TR6 List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: clutch problem
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:17:15 -0400
You may actually need a new clutch, as the diaphram will wear.  Sounds like
it's time to spend some quality garage time pulling the tranny and checking
things out.  Master cylinder and slave cylinder rebuilds never hurt, too.  I
don't know the history of your car, but if you don't know when the clutch,  MC
and SC last received attention, it's a good idea to do the maintenance now.
Andy