RE: Washer Fluid Bottle

To: "'Jsut4fun@aol.com'" <Jsut4fun@aol.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Washer Fluid Bottle
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:30:16 -0700
        You use a 1/8" drill bit, and drill them out. You can
replace them with a screw if you wish, but it is better to pick
up a pop rivet tool and some rivets, and rivet it back in.
        Rivets come in different sizes, and 1/8" is merely
the most common. They go up from there. If memory serves
(always risky) the washer bottle uses 3/16" (? Shrug).

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)