RE: Washer Fluid Bottle

To: YeOldEd@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Washer Fluid Bottle
From: "Alan & Debbie Lindner" <theedge@cts.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:56:54 -0700
Actually, I heard that the original washer bottle location was okay
on the early years.  Then after a change in the length of the intake
manifolds, the washer bottle hit the air cleaner.  So two new holes
had to be drilled closer to the fender but the third hole could still be
used.  I had to do this to my '72 and all is well now.

> While on this thread, I rotated my washer bottle thru' 90 deg., necessitating
> a new slot in the bottom of the bracket. This gave me some clearance from the
> air clnr. Seemed like the logical thing to do, Mr. Spock!
>
> Anyone else take this drastic, non-concours step?
>
> Mike N
>
> CC75088L

Alan Lindner
'72 TR6 French Blue