Re: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits/2 cents

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits/2 cents
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:50:40 -0500
I did my 73 about 3 years ago and got all the parts from the Roadster
Factory. I waited until they had one of their big Upholstery/Interior sales
and bought it all at the same time. Be sure to get new seat foams and seat
diaphragms if your car seats use them. (boy! easy for ME to spend YOUR
money!! )  :-)

Valerie