RE: Woodruff Key

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>,
Subject: RE: Woodruff Key
From: "The Orthen's" <orthen@stargate.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:11:02 -0400
Dick-I have the external feed line installed and you implied that it reduces
flow to the bearings (which makes me second guess the spur).  How is this so
if there is no pressure difference (that's what I've observed) with and
without the spur installed?  Also, why was the tap included in the head to
begin with?

Thanks.

Rick
C80171UO