Head-gaskets for 0.10"-over bored TR6 motor

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head-gaskets for 0.10"-over bored TR6 motor
From: Shane Ingate <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:26:22 -0400
All,

I've measured my block and I can easily bore the motor 100-thou over.
However I can source head-gaskets to only 40-thou over.  Can anyone help me
source a head-gasket for this mountain motor?

Someone mentioned David Vizard some weeks ago, and I find that he makes a
really nice cam for the TR6.  Not as wild as Richard Good's GP3, it may be
just the ticket.  When I finalize the specifications, I'll post the specs to
my website.

Shane Ingate in Maryland
http://triumph.hottr6.com/