Free Brake Rotor...Yes, FREE!!!!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Brake Rotor...Yes, FREE!!!!
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:12:20 -0400
I guess this falls into the good news, bad news department.  Bad news for me,
good news for someone.  I placed my first order from Moss Motors for some
simple items, including front pads.  Now, keep in mind, I am not complaining or
venting here.  They said they sent the pads to me in the first package, but
didnt.  So they sent them again, but didnt.  What I received was part number
586-520, which is a rotor for a Triumph Spitfire.  Although I toyed with the
idea of buying a Spitfire in order to use the rotor, I decided against it.(came
to my senses just in time.) They told me to keep the part since it would cost
them more to have it shipped back then they owned it for.  Lisa at moss motors
suggested I put it on the wall as a decoration, but it doesnt match my decor.
Instead, I figure I would try first to see if anyone wanted it for the price of
shipping.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Aaron Cropley
'71 TR6 CC63681L
Topsham, Maine