Re: Rechroming

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rechroming
From: "Phil Parcells" <cougardb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 16:30:51 -0400
Dave,
I'm very involved in the Mercury Cougar world, I also have a 67 TR4A that
I'm working on. Therefore I'm not too active on this list, but can offer
some help once in a while.

A 68 Cougar bumper is $205 exchange from Tri-City. Anywhere else I've found
is between 235 and 265 for the exact same piece. Plus, Tri-City's quality is
very good. A win - win in my book.

Phil