San Diego British Car Day [was 19th Annual Conclave Photos...]

To: <StangGuy67@aol.com>
Subject: San Diego British Car Day [was 19th Annual Conclave Photos...]
From: Shane Ingate <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:12:26 -0400
Kraig Griffiths wrote:

> Is anyone in Southern California going to the San Diego version of the
> conclave? I'm thinking of taking a drive down there to check it out.....

I've attended the SDBCD for many years, but since moving out of town, have
not attended the past 2 years.  This is a great show in a stunning setting
(you can see some pictures at http://triumph.hottr6.com/rags.html).  There
are usually not as many cars as at the Conclave (I am going by Shawn's fab
pics), but it is a perfect time of year.  The Triumph and MG clubs are very
well represented, but I've never seen any Astons, race cars or other true
exotica at the show.  Highly recommended.  Don9t forget to take a blanket
and picnic lunch; the grass is lush and soft!

Shane Ingate in Maryland