RE: Car Shows

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, dmallin@attglobal.net
Subject: RE: Car Shows
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:49:39 -0400
  Don, what show is going on in Hershey/Carlisle on the 12-14 of
October?? I checked the Carlisle calendar and see that the last event is
October 5th..?..
   This years' Classic British Legends Weekend on Cape Cod  promises to
be even better than last year! So far, the Classic British Legends car
show raffle prizes include two 1 hour plane rides for 3 people over the
Cape, a Tilt-lift donated by Autolifters of America, and a 50/50 cash
raffle. Also, all entrants receive a show T-shirt, a goodie-bag with all
sorts of neat stuff, and a drivers door prize ticket for a chance at one
of the free gifts from the table full of items, including gift
certificates. Also this year will be the Jerry Goguen Memorial Award for
1st place in the MG-T series.(which will be an annual award)
   Plus, great food, entertainment, and a fun crowd! Not to mention the
lunch tour and evening cook-out on Saturday, the 12th and the brunch on
Monday, the 14th....  So----you ought to be there!!!! October 12-14.....
  check out all the information at:
 http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish
 See ya there...