Re: Car Shows

To: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Subject: Re: Car Shows
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:56:08 -0400
Hi Kevin,

Hershey is on the same weekend. Carlisle is the weekend before.

I agree that Cape Cod will be nice, but Carlisle/Hersey are a day trip
for me (3 hrs one way vs 6 for Cape Cod). I was just in Cape Cod with my
bicycle for a long weekend a month or so ago. I would like to go back
for the enjoyment but I am looking for folks who will do some
restoration work for me. I'm sure I'll find some at the Cape Cod show
but they will not be from my neighborhood -- Southern upstate NY or NE
PA.

Don