RE: nice deal on K&N filters

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: nice deal on K&N filters
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:24:34 -0800
Corey, was that the whole assembly (bolts, chrome caps and gasket included)
or just the filter itself?  I just bought KNs kit from Moss - quite a bit
more expensive.

NOTE:  anyone purchasing the 3" deep filters that Moss sells should be aware
they will not fit because there is not enough clearance between the carbs
and the inner fender, at least on my stock '76 TR6 (ZS-75CD) setup.  Had to
order the 1-3/4"  The 3" look/fit great on my Volvo Amazon (2X HS6) setup!

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112

415 585 5998 H