Cape Cod British Car Club Weekend Oct 12-14th

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cape Cod British Car Club Weekend Oct 12-14th
From: "Robert \"Doc\" Dunkley" <rdunkley@capecod.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:06:10 -0400
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:02:38 -0400
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Car shows

Can I expect to see many of the typical british sports cars (MGB, MGA,
TR250, TR6, TR3, AH 3000 etc.) at Hershey and/or fall Carlisle?

I'm thinking of going, but have heard conflicting information about
whether there would be much in the way of British cars there.

Any other good shows coming up in the northeast.

It's either Hershey or the Cape Code show -- they're on the same
weekend.

Thanks,
Don Malling

Don

I am a member of the Cape Cod Club, so a little one sided.  If you interested
in not only a great show but a weekend of activities I couldn't say enough
about the Cape Cod BRITISH car weekend.  Take a look at our web site for
weekend information.  Cape Cod in the Fall-great time of year!

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=capecodbritish

Robert "Doc" Dunkley
63 Triumph Sport 6
73 Triumph TR6