A few parts remain!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A few parts remain!
From: Joe18d@aol.com
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 11:31:37 -0400
I have a few things left and some prices are lower!
1. Chrome 6 to 1 header: $150
2.Window sweeps(for outside of the door glass):$15
3.'69 seats with folding headrests(black/ need new covers)$100
4.'71 seats great shape, dyed black, no holes:$130
5.'69 tonneau, no headrest pockets, needs zipper:$25
6.boot cover needs a few snaps:$25
7.taillights (L&R)Good shape, no cracks,chome is in good shape:$50
*. fron spoiler, excellent condition, no cracks: $100
please email if you have any questions or better yet just call me before 10pm
@603-424-3134,leave a message I may be ouyt in the shop. Don't worry I am
running out of parts and will not tie up the list with these emails too much
longer. Thanks, Joe in NH