RE: soft top latches

To: "Gregory Dito" <g.dito@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: soft top latches
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:15:30 +0100
When I first bought my six, I had a problem with the top sealing - turned
out some silly bugger had previously unscrewed the handles from the
post-with-pegs, on both sides, and put then back 90 degrees out - in such a
way that they started to latch into the top of the windscreen - but didn't
lock properly, leaving a gap. Probably not the case here, but perhaps worth
a look - surprising how long it takes to work something like that out !

Regards,

Neil Beesley
'70 TR6 PI
CP52411