Re: Diff Seal

To: <RazorBobSr@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Diff Seal
From: "Gregory Dito" <g.dito@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:11:23 -0400
Bob,

Oh boy!  It's tough enough to remove the front diff seal with the diff out
of the car.  To try to do it while still installed sounds like a task from
h*ll.  The breast plates on the chassis are in the way from below and there
is hardly any room to work from the sides so I cannot imagine how it could
be done.  The very thought would cause me to go at my exhaust with a
sawz-all in order to drop the diff!

Greg
CD6250L