Painting on original paint.

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Painting on original paint.
From: Scott Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
I have some minor rust that developed some years back around the headlights of
my `76 TR6.

I want to clean them up and refinish the areas.

This will be my first attempt on auto finishes.  I have all of the equipment
required and I have a good deal of experience in spray finishing.

Can anyone steer my in the correct direction as to paint types etc.

As well, any potential problems to expect.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

White '76 TR6
CF 55032 U