RE: LOUD Exhaust

To: "Tarnow, Joshua" <jtarnow@lehman.com>
Subject: RE: LOUD Exhaust
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:32:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Tarnow, Joshua wrote:

> They are loud but when you open them up on the road they sound great!

I've driven considerable miles with the Monza setup - sure they sound
great at first, but I'll guarantee that after an hour or so you'll be
tiring of the sound. On long trip I have to wear earplugs or my ears ring
for days after a road trip. I'm talking long trips, like multiple days at
650 or 700 miles per day. Granted you sleep well at night, but you can't
hear a bleeding thing!

Next time around, the Monza will not be considered at all. And the time
for a new system for me is real soon, my resonators are rusted out (at the
top!!) Wierd.

> Josh
> '76 TR6

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |