Re: LOUD Exhaust

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: LOUD Exhaust
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:58:15 -0400
Thanks to all re: the exhaust issue.  Bob, you're right on.  I'm planing to
go to the TRF Summer flig and there is no way I'm driving that distance with
this set up.  I loved the Monzas at first but got tired of the drone after
about a year and a half.  Now with the header, forget about it!

Regards,
Seth