RE: TR6 Running Rich - Update

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Running Rich - Update
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:01:44 -0700
Dick,

What float level do you recommend.  I think(underline think) that mine are
at 17mm.  When you say to rich, does this equate to too high.  Mine has a
stutter, and 5 of the 6 plugs are dark after extensive idle, of course I
have one that's light.  After a run with quick shutdown they are all light
white to chocoloate.

I have had dubious results with the "lift the slide test

Does this sound like a drop the needle a half turn??

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com