OT Triumph Art in trade for education

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: OT Triumph Art in trade for education
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:11:13 +0000
I have some English Car Prints I will trade to someone who can help me use
my eMac to make a simple web site.  I imagine something where you click my
link and it takes you to a page full of thumbnails.  You click on the
thumbnaail and see it full screen.  You like it, so you go back to the main
page and there are my email address and phone number below the thumbnails.

I have Fetch, PageMaker 7,  and I have space with my internet provider.  I
have attempted to crate a page a couple times before and failed, so if there
is anyone who would like to walk me through it, I have a few nice  LBC
Giclees ( XKE and TR3 on eBay right now under :  stevesart_parts ) and will
have more if I can get back to painting.  ( do you sense a little
frustration? )

Sorry about the SPAMing, but what are friends for?
Steve

PS I have a TR250 painting in the works... I have the car and setting lined
up, if I can just find an attractive woman who will believe I want her only
as a model.