Re: OT Triumph Art in trade for education

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT Triumph Art in trade for education
From: "Brian T." <nolimits@squilax.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:17:50 -0700
Go to tucows . com and search through the image edit software and
download          "Thumbs Plus"  ,  (may be listed as thumbs+) this free
shareware has exactly what you are looking for.
If you visit my "nolimits" personal web site you can see that i used it in my
snowmobile pages

http://www.kamloops.net/~nolimits
or go direct to one of my thumbnail pages and try it out
http://www.kamloops.net/~nolimits/Gallery2.html

scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail page and you will find a direct link to