Re: Fan Extension Modification

To: Lizirbydavis@cs.com, Gameparker@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fan Extension Modification
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:37:03 +0100
i put A 14 inch on the last car as a pusher but on this one i figured i'd save
some extra weight and put the spacer kit on ($35.) and did away with the fan
extension. so i now have the spacer, a 16" puller and a little lighter. also
have an 11# alum. flywheel.
getting pretty light on both ends of the crankshaft. lol!