RE:

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:45:16 -0400
Geoff,

My TR6 is back on the road today after three years doing a frame off. I have
removed the original plastic fan and installed a 14' puller electric fan.
The crankshaft extension was removed and replaced by a spacer from Ken
Myhre. Ken can be reached at: 3n6forfun@adelphia.net

There are some photos of the spacer and details about the fan switch on my
web site, http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/engine.htm and
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/Spring2003.htm

Recently a sprocket wheel was mounted ahead of the spacer in preparation for
electronic fuel injection.

Like I said earlier today was a big day after three years fighting rust and
restoring the car. This morning was great heading to work with the top down.
Coming home it was raining! God I hope it doesn't rust!!!

Good luck with your project.

Rick Patton
75 TR6
Brunswick, Maine