Calling on Camshaft Experts, I need advice

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Calling on Camshaft Experts, I need advice
From: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:53:50 -0600
Hello listers: I now a re-ground cam with the following profile.

    Duration     Cam  Valve  Lobe  Hot
@.050   ADV.  Lift    Lift     Sep.  Lash        Description
225       280  .250   .375      110  .016
225       280  .250   .375             .018          TR6 PI

He changed the lobe sep to 110 from 105, as he said it would smooth the idle
a bit.
He also said that power would come on around 2700, which I think is too late
for the
street.  Is this cam too hot for a car that is street only at this point?  I
don't want to put it in if its not suitable.
other mods - 9.0 compression, mildly upgraded head, headers, sport exhaust,
SU HS6, K&N, Crane ignition.

Its not want I wanted due to a miss-communication b/t my mechanic and the
camshaft grinder.
 My fault in the end. Get all specs in writing. This grind actually costs
$40 more than the mild perf. I likely need.
 Any body out there have a camshaft core they would consider parting with?

Thank You,
Bruce Simms CF1941UO