Fresh Engine Start-up Advice

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fresh Engine Start-up Advice
From: "josh duncan" <boogyman_13@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:49:30 -0500
hello, I was thinking of buying a 74 TR6, it says it is ''ready to restore'',
now I just found it and haven't called about it yet, but its only about a
thousand, so I figure I can work him down to like 800 bucks, good deal? and
how hard would it be to restore it, and (around about) how much would it cost?
are the parts easy to come buy? and is it possible for me to repaint the car
me self, hey any help on restoring the car would be appreciated.
                                                                Jack the
Ripper