Re: Heater Control Valve

To: Kendall Larsen <kendallsemail@yahoo.com>, 6-Pack
Subject: Re: Heater Control Valve
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 07:06:52 -0400
Hi Kendal,

My TR250 is in pieces. Most of it is at the body shop. It hasn't been
licensed since the early 90's and hasn't been started in about 3 years.
Was only driven occasionally in the summer during the 80's. Top down
sunny day stuff.

I probably haven't touched the fan or heater in 10-15 years or so. I
thought it had a two speed fan, but it's been a long time.

Don