Re: Distributor question

To: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor question
From: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:44:01 -0400
Gary,

You have a TR6 distributor.  The attached link is an unofficial database of all
Lucas distributor numbers.  According to it your number is for late 1973 TR6.
The first 1974 TR6 commission number is CF12501U.  If your number is reasonably
near CF12501U it is very possible that the distributor was a carryover during
the transition from 73 to 74 model year.  This was very common with all British
cars.

http://www.telusplanet.net/%7Echichm/tech/lucas.pdf

Greg
CD6250L