Fw: Factory Hard Top

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Factory Hard Top
From: "Earl Barfield" <elern@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:56:19 -0700
It's rained all day I've watched to much football, no better time than now to
put the hard top on. I like to thank everyone for their replies, the
information helped. I left the soft top attached, it took 45 min. to install,
pretty easy with your guys help. The factory hard top has to be one of the
best looking removable top.
Thanks again,
Earl
70 TR6