A Car is Reborn:Discovery Channel

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Car is Reborn:Discovery Channel
From: <mahlmeister1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:22:37 -0400
Just got done watching "A Car is Reborn" on the Discovery Channel Home &
Leisure Channel.  It was the second installment of the restoration of a Jag
E-Type roadster.  Today they stripped their junkyard find which they found in
the first show.  I believe their are 12 shows remaining where they will be
restoring the car and showcasing other British beauties.  The show is from the
UK so we can all brush up on our proper terminology.  A Car is Reborn airs
several times today so if you get Discovery Channel Home & Leisure you can
catch it later in the day.  I'm attaching a link to the channel guide so just
click to find the days and times that it airs.

http://home.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=85420&gid=10669

Cheers,
Dave Mahlmeister